conditions and are meant to enhance the beauty of your campsite
2- BASE CAMP
3- REGAX TENT
– Yes! we undertake customization of tents, but you need to place MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 15 tents. Please send us a sketch of what you have in mind with measurement and type of tent you want. We will get back to you with right quote.
Our tents are Hand Made and we order in bulk blocks to keep the costs low and the manufacturing process efficient. We can usually deliver a superior or premium tent within 8 weeks of order, but we do hold stock in the Punjab so this can be much quicker in many circumstances.
For tents that need to be modified with additional doors, windows etc, the order period is usually an additional 2 weeks.
Prices are ‘complete’ with a studio tent and metal / wooden structures
(pegs, poles, pole sleeves, drapes, inner lining, chicks for window, mosquitoes net)
Yes! For bulk inquiry please call us or drop us a mail. We shall revert you with the best price soon.
No, we are happy to provide you with advice on what your interiors need to include, but as the facilities will vary according to your own specific target market and locality, you will often find having direct input into how your tents will look is more beneficial.
However, if required, we do provide a full turnkey service which includes building the base, putting the tent up, and fitting out the interior, take down for the winter, storage and re erection in the spring.
Somethings to consider –
- Color – Some planners dislike the standard camel color as it is more visible in the countryside. If this does come up then you can suggest you use dark green canvas which is a lot less visible.
- Permanency – : The tents are considered to be a semi-permanent development. You can lessen the impact of the development by not using concrete sub bases. The tent bases don’t need a concrete sub base as the decking can be installed using just simple legs. Further more, you may consider taking them down during the winter, but only if this helps with the planning application.
- Neighbours -: Most planning applications are beset with objections from neighbours. It may be worth you talking to anyone who is likely to be affected to reduce this as an issue.
- Need – : This has become a favourite over the last 6-9 months. You may be asked about the need for such a new development. This can be need for the farm to diversify in order for it to remain viable, or local need for more accommodation to complement local attractions, pubs, restaurants etc. This can be countered if you have any historical data from similar sites.
- Bathrooms and Toilet facility -: The planners look to this as a way of telling if there is any chance of residential use being established. You should try and infer that you will be using eco toilets and grey water will be into a soak away. You don’t need planning permission or a licence for a septic tank or Treatment plant, so you don’t need to be too specific about this at the beginning of your application.
- I am sure there will be other questions. The rule is to tell the planners no more than they need to know. Good luck, but if you would like one of the Campking Team to come down and walk the site and provide any further information, do get in touch. We are currently offering a free consultancy site visit which we would normally charge 30000 INR for, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this service.
You are, of course, always welcome in our Experience Center in Bangalore We have set up all our fully equipped luxury tents on display.
Of course, we guarantee our products to be free from manufacturer defects. We will gladly replace any product found to be defective upon delivery and/or under normal use. Given the handcrafted nature of the product, minor variations in design and manufacture are to be expected. While made to be sturdy and long-lasting, normal wear and tear is inevitable if used outdoor for extended periods of time.
– That all depends on the care and use of your tent. With your good care a frequently used canvas tent should give you 10 or more years of service. Badly cared for tent wont last a year. We strive for excellence but are only human!
Yes, our specially designed tents are very much water proof and also fire retardant and can withstand good amount of wind at windy location. For more details please drop us a mail, we will revert with details soon.
Yes! We have AMC (Annual Maintenance cost) for all the tents. Please call us to know more details.
Yes, we maintain stocks, but mostly we run out of productivity because of huge orders.